I woke up at 1pm with the expectation that I could do whatever I wanted today. I got a call at 2 like "where are you?" and I realized that I had to do a commercial today. I was dressed well and I had to dress down. I was going to eat and hang out with Nav but I had to redo my plans. And I was hungry. I got to the shoot kind of late, with ketchup spots on my jeans, because I decided on getting a hot dog while I filled my car with gas. Gas I was hoping to use. To do something fun. After the shoot. Because it is Saturday.
The shoot took five hours. FIVE HOURS. Nav isn't answering her texts and HotCousin is in pit for Peter Pan, so I'm not sure who I'll be spending the evening with. It's all in the air.
My dad called me today to tell me that he bought a ringtone. My old one I had in high school before ringtones were $2 a month. It's "Gold Lion" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. The hook part. The "whoo-hoo" part. So freeeeeaking good. But he called me to tell me that whenever his phone rings, he thinks of me. Which would explain why I've been getting texts from him so frequently lately. haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment