goodwordvomit.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ugh. my brains

So I got home at 6:57 this morning in a rush of exhaustion. I had been chatting in a living room for eight hours, with two guys I had never before met. How did this... How is... Well...
About 2 months ago, I got a friend request from Forbz. This guy who goes to BYU, who had 7 of my friends, and those were some of the coolest of my friends. So I accepted. And he left me a comment, but when I went on my wall I couldn't find it, so I messaged him about it and he said, "I think I remarked how happy and life-affirming it was to see your family song and a nod to Wesley Willis coexisting on the same page. Also, I asked you if you'd seen the documentary on him."
Eventually I found that he had added me just on that basis, and that he wasn't some guy I'd met at a party or some outgoing Crazy Show fan who decided they'd stalk me with me knowing. INTERESTING. Our "friendship" was all in messages or random chatting, and last night I was online having just posted on goodwordvomit when I asked him what he was doing with his night. He didn't know until a couple hours later, when I was at an arcade with friends, he texted me an invite to eat with him and some pals. And then I left the arcade, and the rest was history.

We talked about politics, movies, the F word, religion, his mission, high-fructose corn syrup, aspartame, the French lifestyle, his friend was there and talked a lot about a really crazy relationship he had last year with a psycho girl, and then it was 6:30am and we all went home.

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, I'm about to go cook for the ward dinner at the FLSR, anddd... I need to figure out my syllabi for my classes, but other than that, life is pretty great and I think I'm going to invite myself over to freshman dorm visiting hours tonight, after I take a nap. We'll see how bold I can be after a nice nap.

Maybe I'll tell him I love him again. I'll whisper it. Loudly.

No comments: