goodwordvomit.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

speaking of hussies

I looked at my grades for the first time in four weeks and realized that I've put them on the back burner for that whole time. It's good I realize that now rather than later, because I can still manage A-s in all my classes, I'll just have to kill myself a little bit, give up some things, but whatever. I sorted all past and upcoming assignments for each of my classes on an excel document, and then goal grades, etc. I'm so pleased. I have a plan for every week until show week in April, and I'll be ahead of everyone until then. And then show week will be a breeze, and my family will be in town, and so will Muse, Tegan and Sara, and Passion Pit. Oh, if my boots can stand it I will not quiver into explosion of excitement. (Sorry, that description didn't make sense, I know. I'm a little girl pretending to be a good writer, so I use overcompensating vocabulary) Maureen gets it

No comments: