Today I came to La Canada to jobsearch, primarily for sales rep positions near Portland, Oregon, where Nicholi and Lauren and green hills and PESTS are. Oregon might work, and there's some chance that I'll be moving to Missouri, actually. Justin Smith, Christiana's husband, has friends in pest control out there and they say there's so much business that it's overwhelming the sales reps and they could use more, and A GIRL.. OH MY. Ha! My hopes are way up. Dangerous
It wasn't until I started the jobsearching that I realized HOW MUCH I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE. I'm excited about Missouri, of all places, over this place. (I haven't been able to afford Hollywood outings anyway! I don't have friends here anyway! Missouri might actually be a step up, but it's nothing less than a step to about the same level.) Tyler and I have been working nine ours a day for the past six work days, and I've gotten four and he's gotten six? Something like that. Point is, we're a small cut above minimum wage (I'm likely making less), and our job sucks. I'd rather work a sucky job somewhere I'll make real money doing it, basically. And Oregon is the place. Choli has the pest control sales rep job and he's doing as well as I'd like to do. I know it's impossible, he's definitely better than I am, but it's more possible there than here.
OKAY, I'LL SLOW DOWN, GUYS, I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM. Tyler and I had an inventory meeting this morning which turned out to be very disappointing. I mean, not the meeting but the content. I have to make two sales a day here on out to meet my financial goal, and we both realize that it would be impossible in the sucked-out bugless desert oasis Santa Clarita.
Anyway,
NICE PHOTOSHOP, GUYS! WE CAN'T SEE IT AT ALL
No comments:
Post a Comment