goodwordvomit.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

10 sales in 1 week

TUESDAY I GOT 5 SALES. Before my first door, I prayed that I would do well that day and that I'd find people who would be interested. FIRST DOOR woman says "Oh, I was just about to call you! Wow, I have spiders everywhere. You couldn't have had better timing." and Bobbi Windell signed and initialed, gave me a check, love was born. Not fifteen minutes later, I was in another house, with Terri Sekera, head of sales for Redken Hair Products, and she NOT ONLY gave me a contract, she gave me like $200 worth of Redken hair product: hair masque, hairspray, mousse, and like three other things I don't really know how to use. I felt bad because my sales partner Jenny was freaking out and she probably would be way happier with this stuff than I'd be. I didn't know how expensive it was, let alone how to use it. I think I'll give the stuff to her. And then I got three more sales. The last sale I got with Brian Duffy, and he called me on Wednesday to thank me for how great I was at the door and how awesome the tech was. All I did was skip his house when I came by the first time, to let him chat with his neighbor, and then I came back that night and his wife was there and everything and I chatted with them just about life and stuff before I got down to pest control, and by that time they loved me and they bought off me. Love love love.
Thursday I got 4, because I went by in the morning, met a bunch of housewives and just collected names and house numbers, and then I came by later when their husbands were there, and we got down on some CONTRACTS, btch! And then there was another sale where I walked up to this house adorned with all these Tibetan prayer flags like the ones we saw in Nepal, and I said to the guy, "Hey, are these prayer flags? Did you go to Nepal?!" Turns out he was there for three years and we talked about it for a good ten minutes before he asked me what I was up to and everything. He loved me, he bought off me. I'm learning to win hearts before credit cards. And that's how I sell. This is why I'm hot
TEN SALES. WHICH MEANS I'MA BE A BILLIONAIRE. WHAT UP, OPRAH

No comments: