I guess my streak ended when I found out Dad is getting a job again. I guess. I don't really know if there's a cause but this has been the worst sales week I think I've ever had, at least the worst since I came out here. I've only sold two and I've serviced five. At EcoFirst there's a minimum for number of services in a week, and that's six. If you get any lower than six, you get written up, and if you're written up and you get less than twelve services in the next two weeks, you're fired. I'm cutting it close, and I'm hoping I don't get written up on the first week it's possible (there's a three-week learners' grace period).
I'm going to bed now so that I can sell well tomorrow! TOMORROW'S MY DAY! I don't think there's any news for this week, except that Dad is getting a job, we're not giving the PT back so I'll have it at college, Mom got a facebook, Clarke Blackham is going to Paris for his mission, and I need to get up off my butt and start making more sales. This week really was kind of depressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment