I've left Oregon, I've returned home to California, and I'm going back to Utah tomorrow.
I've had a boyfriend, I've experienced breaking up and having it hurt.
I've mastered the ability to plan my life, to take risks with relocation and to make leaps of faith.
I've known what it's like to have a sucky job, with a critical boss, and looming guilt for (and fear of my own) laziness.
I've experience financial independence, not ordering anything while out to dinner to keep enough money for the electric bill.
I've read 6 books: Elect Mr. Robinson For A Better World; Pride and Prejudice and Zombies; Tattoo Machine; The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Whip It; Everything is Illuminated.
I've made over $2500
I've seen 16 bands at Sasquatch
I've kept and strengthened good relationships with the people very important to me: Rebecca, Dad
I've had a bad room mate! Jenny Clemens was the worst slob and most confrontational/defensive woman anyone could live with. It's all uphill from here
I've been so ready to get up to Provo, it's crazy
The last couple of days I spent with my grandparents in Seattle area. We spent the whole time chatting and relaxing, and we went to their ward in the Gig Harbor Women's Correction Center. I'm impressed the church even has branches in the prisons. It was very inspiring to hear from these murderers, these ex-drug-addicts, who have testimonies and are trying to be better.
Anyway,
childhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment