So I bore my testimony in the meeting today, and it was really weird because I felt like the only things I could come up with at the pulpit were things that I need to work on and things that I've had to overcome the past couple months. I'm sure it was boring, but some people did come up to me after and thank me for my testimony. It was like an invitation to all the members of the ward with baggage to come and talk to me about it. I liked it. Still, I wish I could shed some success story in my first testimony. It was honest, though. It was vague, though.
The theme that struck me most today in church was repentance. I have a lot to repent for. I have a ton of regrets. I have a lot of stuff that I can't forget about, and writing on the blog and then avoiding talking about it doesn't help. I will confront it when it's appropriate, but for now on, all the entries that I've posted of things that I need to forget about will be deleted. And this paragraph will be deleted some time later. MAGIC
Anyway,
xuxa.
No comments:
Post a Comment