Tonight we went to the stake FHE and a lot of people from the singles ward came. I got to see Hillary O'Neill, back from her mission! My last memory with her was at her farewell luncheon, and I told her about my graduation schemes (blue skin dye, red hair dye, yellow contacts, X-men logo cap) and she was the only one to know before the event. She told me tonight that she was proud of me for going through with it. She's kept my grad pictures. Oh so anyway. At the refreshment table after the FHE show thing, I was texting on my phone, when this late-twenties guy approached me and said "Are you texting me?" and I mindlessly said, "No, I don't have your number." And he smiled and said "We can take care of that." So he totally used a pickup line on me. And we talked for about ten minutes, quite fliratiously... he hugged me and even whispered in my ear... and Jordan soon came by and physically pulled me out of the gym because everyone had already finished socializing and had been waiting in the car. I don't know that guy's name.
Kupkakes and I have been texting a lot the past couple days, and he's excited to see me when we get back to school on January 3. We like each other, so that's all cool and real. He already asked me about how many boyfriends I've had. That's a sign, right?
Bo and I are hanging out tomorrow, yay! I think I'm eating with his family.


No comments:
Post a Comment