goodwordvomit.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tuesday.

It's hard to read tone in my texts with Kupkakes and that has proven to be a valuable problem. Frequently he interprets my sarcastic texts as complaints or something, and he says ":/ I'm sorry", which could mean he read it wrong, or it could mean that he's not on the same humor length, which is not determinable with texting. Also, he frequently says things too nicely. I don't know how to say that right, but I wish he'd be a little more blunt, particularly because I don't know how to read people.
and those who say things too nicely or imply everything they say basically require other people to read them. WHATEVER IT'S 1:30 IN THE MORNING

I went to Jennie Jackson's wedding reception last night, with 3" (could be 4") heels the entire time, even through dancing, which was surprisingly possible, and it was so fun! I was with Chantal and Brittany and Chelsea again. And afterward I went to Chantal's house, saw her whole family, watched the old Tron with them. Fell asleep.
Chantal's house has special significance to me because they housed me while we were finding a new house after our Lynnhaven house fire. I stayed in Chantal's room, ate their food, and was their daughter for a week. Ever since then, I've had this closeness to their house and to that family that makes it so nice to revisit. Ah yes. I love being home.
And even more people to visit tomorrow! Yeeehehehee




No comments: